- 1 ripe plantain
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of thyme
- 1 tbsp Rajah Turmeric (Haldi)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 Rajah Bay leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 scallion
- 1/2 a scotch bonnet
- 1 tsp Rajah Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Rajah Mild Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Rajah All Purpose Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of water
- Heat the oil on a medium heat, once hot add your chopped onions, scallion, garlic and scotch bonnet for 5 minutes.
- Add your bay leaves, curry powder, all-purpose, black pepper, turmeric and thyme.
- Add your water and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add your chickpeas, plantain and coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, with a potato masher or blender, mash half of the curry for the perfect texture.
- Serve with rice or roti.