1 hour (including marination)
- 500g paneer, cut into cubes
- 2 red onions, cut into pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 200g coriander leaves, washed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ginger puree
- 4 green chillies, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp Rajah fennel seeds, roasted and ground
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- For the marinade, put all the ingredients in a blender and grind until smooth.
- Place the marinade in the bowl and add the paneer, onions and peppers and mix well.
- Cover and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Thread the skewers with the paneer, onions and peppers.
- Brush the tikkas with butter and place under a grill for 6 to 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a green salad and lemon wedges and naans.