- 200g grated paneer
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, grated
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp Rajah Chaat Masala
- 4 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Brushetta or baguette slices, toasted
- Coriander chutney (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions. Cook until golden brown, almost caramelised.
- Slightly lower the heat and add the ginger and the garlic, cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and the salt. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat, add the grated paneer, cover and cook on a low heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the Rajah Chaat Masala, lime juice and coriander leaves.
- Toast your baguette slices, spread the coriander chutney on top and finish by adding your paneer mix.