- 350g boneless chicken thighs, chopped
- 3 tbsp thick yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- tbsp Rajah Achari Gosht Masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste (store-bought is fine)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Crostini base assembly:
- 1 large baguette
- 2 tbsp olive oil to brush the bread
- Few slices of cucumber, for garnishing
- Few onion rings, for garnishing
- Green chillies chopped, for garnishing
- Fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- Making the AchariMurgh Topping:
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients listed under marination and mix everything well. Keep it marinated for at least 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet on medium-high heat, then add chopped onion and sauté for 4-5 minutes until it is soft and brown.
- Now tip in the marinated chicken along with the marinade and sauté on medium-high heat 6-7 minutes or until it’s no longer raw.
- Now add the tomato paste and mix it well. Continue sauteing for 4-5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the masala is dried.
- Assembling the Crostini:
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cut the ends of the baguette diagonally and then slice them thickly and 1 to 2 cm pieces.
- Brush it with some olive oil and place it on a baking sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven. they should be just crisp and golden on the edges.
- Now to assemble, just place a few thin slices of cucumber on the bread.
- Then top it up with some Achari chicken.
- Finally add some onion rings and some green chillies (optional) and coriander leaves.
- Arrange it on a serving plate and serve.