“RAJAH RECIPES SHARE YOUR DESI-TWIST COMPETITION” – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook, including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php .
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Westmill Foods, Registered Company No. 79590, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a hamper containing a selection of Rajah Spices products and a copy of Dipna Anand’s new recipe book, due for release Summer 2018
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must “Like” the Rajah Spices Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/rajahspices) and share their Desi-twist dish (i.e. a twist on a traditional desi recipe, or a desi twist on an international recipe) in the comments of the Rajah Spices Desi-Twist Competition posts or via Facebook Direct Messenger. This can be in the form of the dish name, a description or a photo.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 16.00 on 2nd May 2018 until 16:00 on 21st May 2018.
9. There are 3 prizes to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. Chef Dipa Anand will select at her discretion her favourite three entries from all valid entries received during the promotional period as the winners of the prize. All entrants will be anonymised for the selection process.
12. Each winner will be notified within 28 days of the close of the competition via Facebook Private Messenger and will be asked to provide their name and postal address in order to deliver the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 14 days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize of the Rajah Spices Hamper will be sent via registered post to the address supplied within 28 days of receipt of the winners contact details and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt. The prize of Dipna Anand’s new recipe book, will be sent via registered post within 2 weeks of its publication in Summer 2018.
14. Unless entrants notify us otherwise in writing at the time of entering the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to feature the names of the Share your Desi-Twist Competition winners on the Rajah Spices Social Media pages and Website for publicity purposes, and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.