Veg Hakka Noodles – Rajah taste of home
Prep time: 20min
Cooking time: 20 min
- 500g egg noodles, fresh
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 120g mixed peppers, sliced
- ¼ small cabbage, shredded
- 120g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 80g French beans, stemmed, chopped into 3cm pieces
- 180g bean sprouts
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Rajah coarse black pepper
- 1 small finger green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp Rajah ginger powder
- ½ tsp Rajah red chilli powder, optional
Veg Hakka Noodles
- Begin by placing the egg noodles into a large bowl and pour over the vegetable oil and mix through using your hands so all the noodles are separated, leave to one side.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or sauté pan and add the garlic, green chilli, sesame seeds, ginger powder and spring onions, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the French beans and cook for 1 minute or so before adding the mushrooms, peppers and cabbage and cook for 2 minutes on a medium heat.
- Add the bean sprouts, soy sauce, red chilli powder, salt, coarse black pepper, coriander and noodles and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.