Three Cheese Mirch Masala Toast – Rajah taste of home
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 5 Pieces white/brown bread
- butter for buttering bread
- 100g Red Leicester cheese, grated
- 100g mozzarella, grated
- 100g paneer, grated
- 2 small finger green chillies, finely chopped
- 65g mixed peppers, finely diced
- 60g red onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- ½ tsp crushed red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper, garnish, optional
Three Cheese Mirch Masala Toast
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray and light toast under a grill on medium heat. Once toasted, butter the slices.
- Mix together all three cheeses, green chilli, peppers, red onions, garlic salt, coriander, white pepper powder, chilli flakes and cumin powder.
- Evenly spread mixture on to the bread slices and bake for about 5-7 minutes until the cheeses have melted and darkened, alternatively cook under the grill on a medium heat for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.