- 500 grams Lamb mince
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2-3 Green chillies, chopped
- 3 large Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Rajah Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Rajah Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Rajah cumin powder
- 1 tsp Rajah coriander powder
- 1 tsp Rajah Garam masala powder
- 9-10 sheets of lasagna, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 125 gms pack Mozzarella cheese, cut into small pieces
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 lime/lemon (optional)
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
Messed-up Keema Lasagna
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. When hot add the chopped onions and saute for 3-4 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies and saute until the raw smell disappears.
- Add in the the mince and break it with the wooden spoon and sauté for 5-6 minutes or until it is brown.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander and cumin powder along with salt and mix it well with mince.
- Next stir in the chopped tomatoes and mix everything well. cook it for 4-5 minutes on medium high heat until the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Add in the garam masala powder and sauté. Cook for a minute.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Add in the broken lasagna pieces
- Now cover and cook on medium low heat for 12-14 minutes or until the lasagna is cooked through and al dente. Check the seasoning and add salt or pepper if required.
- Spoon in the ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese and cover and cook on low heat for further 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Squeeze the lime and serve it hot.