Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 3 tbsp groundnut or olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Rajah ground cumin
- 1 tsp Rajah ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp Rajah turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Rajah red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 500g minced lamb
- 2 tsp ginger puree
- 1/4 tsp Rajah garam masala
- a few coriander leaves, for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the garlic, onions and chillies and fry for 6-8 minutes until the onions turn golden brown.
- Stir in the Rajah cumin, Rajah ground coriander, Rajah turmeric, Rajah red chilli, salt and tomato puree, then reduce the heat and continue frying for a further 1 minute.
- Tip in the mince and continue frying, stirring for 8-10 minutes until the mixture turns brown.
- Add the ginger and Rajah garam masala, stir well, and then sprinkle with the coriander leaves.
- Serve with tandoori rotis or naans.