Bharwan Yellow Mirch
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Rajah turmeric
- 1 tsp Rajah coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp mango powder
- 1/2 tsp Rajah red chilli powder
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cut the tops of the peppers, then keep the tops aside and remove the seeds of the peppers.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onion. Fry for 5-6 minutes until it is lightly browned. Add the Rajah turmeric, Rajah coriander powder, mango powder, Rajah red chilli powder and salt.
- Mix well and then add the potatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Fill the peppers generously with the potato mixture.
- Place the peppers on a sheet of foil. Cover with the tops and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with chapattis or lemon rice and Tadka Dal.